31. März 2011

Bologna 2011


I'm back from Bologna and it were some great few days! Although Sun kept us waiting till Tuesday, the downpour on Monday didn't matter, because of us being at the bookfair anyway. I've seen sooo many gorgeous and fun books (especially the French ones), beautifully designed to the last detail. I felt so inspired! Beside googling over all these beauties (I will do a post soon about my »discoveries«), we ate delicious Italian food (like these superjummy handmade popsicles above). Mine has been a strawberry one dipped into white chocolate at the top *mmh*. We did some shopping, saw Camilla Engman's and Ana Ventura's exhibition (the pic with the tea cup is from that exhibition), shared some fun talks, enjoyed coffee (of course) and Sun on our faces. I love Bologna! It's definitely my favourite book fair during the year.

6 Kommentare:

  1. macht richtig lust auf italien! danke, dass du uns immer ein bisschen teil haben lässt, zum gucken.
    lieben frühlingsgruß aus berlin
    sofie

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Danke Sofie! Dir auch ein wunderschönes Frühlingswochenende! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. im so jealous! it looks like a pretty city!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Looks like an inspiring trip. And the books you posted about - I think I have to wake up my kids now and read them another story.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Your photos of Bologna are really excellent! I was there too, and feel nostalgic looking at them...

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Thanks Maral! So funny, I just clicked Conne's link and looked at your flickr photos and thought the same ;)

    AntwortenLöschen